Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feed Off of the Adrenaline People!

As I prepare myself and make sure I have my insurance card with me for an appointment with a neurologist who has the potential of giving me really shitty news and also has the potential of giving me really great news about mi back! So I decided just to comment on that feeling in your gut before a Doctor's visit. It's just this pit deep down in your stomach.  It's like the feeling of butterflies when you're nervous around a crazily beautiful woman, (notice I said crazily, not crazy) except bad, real bad because you don't get to look at said crazily beautiful woman. You get to look at a sterile room with fluorescent lighting, sitting in a paper robe, waiting for some guy (sometimes woman) you've never met to pick and probe at your body. It sucks. I'm not excited.

I'm sticking with the classic tv theme shows to sum up my blogs for now. I kinda like it. I hope this guy walks into my waiting room today. If only life were how it is in my dreams. Imagine the possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes in your favor. I go to the neurologist in a few weeks....MIGRANES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy wasn't bad. No paper robe, just a bunch of reflex tests and strength tests. He said it doesn't appear surgury will be suggested. Just a healing bone. Still gotta see a spinal surgeon for an MRI just to be cautious, but it aint not thang but a chicken wang.

    I'm talking about Neil Patrick Harris by the way, I don't know what my own Doctor was saying I wasn't paying attention.

    ReplyDelete