Thursday, August 20, 2009

Chaos!

Okay, I feel terrible.  I just realized that I have only posted ONE entry in the month of August.  To the few people who actually read this, I'm sorry, but really I'm not sorry to you, but to me.  Because I have discovered that writing on this site is very therapeutic for me and today, well every person I've met has been in chaos, unravelled, ready to explode.  I'm overseeing the taping of two Judge Mathis cases today and the weather is miserable so people are miserable.  I'm listening to a lot of Tupac.  

Has anyone watched an episode of Punky Brewster recently?  It's about an orphan who meets an old lonely man and he becomes her foster parent.  Real topical for it's time.  I saw an episode last night.  Really, it's much better when you're five, however it's an interesting show nonetheless.  Makes me wish I lived in Chicago during the early 80's.  Is that possible?  Has anyone invented a time machine yet damnit!?  The show only lasted a few seasons because Soleil Moon Frye grew up and grew enormous boobs, she needed a breast REDUCTION surgery.  I had never heard of that procedure before Soleil Moon Frye came along.  Thanks to the daughter of hippies for introducing me to a plastic surgery I would have to say "NO!!!!" to if ever approached by someone saying "I think I should get a breast reduction surgery."  




1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you! Punky was my favorite but I haven't seen an episode for let's say about 23 years! I did however stop on Save by the Bell the other day while surfing thru the channels. That too is much better to watch when you are 11!

    ReplyDelete